In preparation for internal training at work, the presenter sent us a list of questions to help her “focus the session on [our] skills levels and needs”.
- In one sentence, what would you like to get out of the session?
- What is your current understanding, knowledge and experience of [subject matter] and what would you like this to be?
- What three key topics/points would you like to know more about?
I wrote back:
- Current knowledge: minimal. Desired: more than current level of knowledge.
- Unable to answer, given current knowledge (see 2).